Nail Product Removal
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message and we will be happy to help.
1. Using your nail file, gently buff over the tops of your gel polish.
2. Soak the lint pad with acetone, position the nail in contact with the saturated pad.
3. Wrap the fingertip by folding over all sides and top of the foil. Press the against the nail to ensure contact with the gel.
4. Wait 15 minutes before removing the foil.
5. Gently peel off the remaining polish with the manicure stick - but make sure you are not scraping the nail. If it doesn't lift off easily, you need to soak for longer.
6. After the polish has all been removed, you should buff the nail and apply oil for hydration.
1. Shorten your nails to the desired length, we'd recommend keeping them short.
2. Using the nail file, buff off the product. Be careful not to file down to your natural nail. The aim is to leave a thin layer of product that you can grow out.
3. Apply oil for hydration.